Introducing an industry milestone of lens customization. Fine tune the critical parameters of your 120-300mm f2/.8 lens with our proprietary USB Dock and Sigma Optimization Pro Software and you’ll see:
This is more than an advance, it’s an evolution.
Autofocus Motor Speed
The overall speed of the AF motor can be adjusted when the AF is engaged.
Fine-tune your lenses’ response in multiple zones at all focal distances without having to send your camera in for adjustment.
Focus Limiter Setting
The Autofocus limiter range can be customized to keep the focal distance response zone exactly where you want it.
Lens Firmware Updates
Adjust your lens firmware and make updates yourself, even with new lens/camera communication protocols that aren’t included in the previous chip. And do it all without service support.
Optical Stabilizer Customization
Dynamic, Standard and Moderate OS customization allows for control of the visual feel of the Optical Stabilizer through the viewfinder while framing the moment.
Multiple Custom Settings
The C1 and C2 switch on the lens allows for different customization presets for different situations – one for ballgame and another for birdwatching.
Learn more about Sigma’s Optimization Pro Software and USB Dock.
B&H carries the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Lens for Canon and Sigma USB Dock.
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Tested on the EOS 5Ds R
- Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 and Tamron 90mm f/2.8 VC Macro Lenses Standard Test Results
- SanDisk Ultra II 2.5" 480GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive – $107.99 Shipped (Compare at $129.60)
- Rogue Introduces FlashBender 2 XL Pro Super Soft Silver Reflector
- Save 15% on Canvas, Metal & Acrylic Prints at AdoramaPix